? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new c BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Im begining to think....

Im beginning to think that puberty is evil. My dear sweet 11 yr old boy is starting to turn into a butt. When he gets up of a morning, instead of letting everyone sleep, he has to wake the entire house up. What happened to kids sleeping in? I know on school days he is a pain to get out of bed. But, when there is no school.....hahahaha... hes up at the butt crack of dawn.
He has recently started going through puberty. He is so mixed up and confused about himself, his body and life in general. Why is it that puberty has to complicate everything? Why cant it be an easier transition? Why does it have to turn them into stink pots?

It seems like the older a male gets the younger they become. Women seem to grow older gracefully while men just become boys again.

I know I ask alot of questions in my ramblings... and I know most of the answers to them. It just ticks me off that it seems like everything has to be difficult...

0 comments: