? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new c BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Men!!

They say you cant live with them and you cant live without them. Let me tell you. I would much rather live with out one. I have yet to come across a decent hard working, honest, responisble man. I honestly do not think that they exsist!
Why is it they all think that the woman has to be the one to do it all I ask?? They seem to think that we should have to do ALL of the cleaning, child rearing, yard work, mechanic work, laundry and so on.. PLUS we should bring home the bacon and cook it to!!
Its like they believe that they are ment to sit on there arses and do nothing, while we wait on them hand and foot. Be there when they need relieved sexually and then leave them alone till the next thing they need.
What is the point of having a man if we have to do everything all by ourselves? When we are sick, who takes care of us? When we need a shoulder, where is theres for us to cry on? When we have sexual needs, where are they to satisfy it?? They are never there when WE need it!!
What I dont understand is what happened to a relationship being two sided? Sharing the responsibilities? Taking care of each others wants and needs? Where did all of that go?



So, that being said, I am at a lose for words now. Im sure it wont be long before my man pisses me off again in some way or fashion and then I shall return to vent about it!

0 comments: